Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to get a quote for a planned event?
Call (804) 309-2086 or (804) 687-8521. You can reach us Monday to Thursday: 11am-6pm/ Friday to Saturday: 11am-7pm/ Sunday:1pm-5pm. Our full hours of operation is located on the Contact Us page. You can also reach us by direct email at: email@example.com or complete our Contact Form on the Contact page.
2. Do you price match?
Yes, we will price match or beat any advertised prices or quote from any of our soul food competitors.
3. Do you offer tastings and consultations for weddings?
Yes we do. The fee for this service is $150.00 for up to 6 people. You will be refunded $75 of this amount upon signing of a contract.
4. What is your required deposit for a catering event?
The deposit is 20% with a signed contract. This will secure your date. Deposits are non-refundable.
5. When is my balance due after the deposit has been made?
All balances must be paid 14 days prior to the catering event.
6. Is there a service fee cover and tax charge?
Yes, we charge a 15% service fee, which covers numerous costs associated with your event. This includes insurance, cleaning service, disposable service, travel costs and payment processing. There is a 7.5% tax charge.
7. How do I pay for services rendered?
We take the following payment methods: Apple Pay/ Pay Pal/ Zelle/ Square/ Cash App